Cable TV Stuff

I just moved into a new apartment and was exploring the area when i came across the cable TV room. So i show a few pics and was hoping someone could tell me how to take off the end caps. The writing on the unit is

PCT-DRS-11 End caps.

MS-7820KTS 8 Way Directional Tap 1Ghz





7 responses to “Cable TV Stuff

  1. Wow thank you!

  2. That tool will most likely not work. I don’t know what it is called but it is a special security tool that is needed. The outside of that connector rotates freely, right? If so, you need a tool that will be inserted inside the tube, then has a cam inside it that engages the inner tube and will be able to unscrew.

    They are similar to how a child-proof medicine bottle lid works. You can spin it all day long until you squeeze it just right to spin the inner lid.

  3. You are correct sir the cylinder part rotates freely in either direction.

    I never got this product but should i ever run across it again it would be useful knowledge.

  4. I think the cost of Cable TV is a little ridiculous. But so is everything today. Do you think satellite TV is a better value?

  5. This write-up is definitely very useful. I appreciate the moment you used writing this content. I would like to become a nurse, do you have any concept where I could get info about nurse pays, career descriptions and what is the basis. Any suggestion where I could get this data?

  6. HI, my name is Floyd I searched internet and cable , and found your page- Cable TV Stuff | Digital Life for the Technology Voice,Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not took place in advance!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s